Come join Kennemer Foods and build your career as part of one of the fastest growing agricultural companies in the Philippines while making a positive impact in the lives of thousands of farmers in the country.
The Company: Kennemer Foods International specializes in the growing, sourcing and trading of high-quality cacao beans for export. It is the Philippine’s leading supplier of cacao beans to the international market. Kennemer is committed to rural development by supporting farmers, promoting market transparency, providing fair value pricing for produce and the implementation of sustainable farming practices.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Support budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborate with the area finance personnel to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of regulatory requirements (LGU, BIR, SSS, PhilHealth & HDMF);
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Certified Public Accountant or MBA
- Minimum 2 years of related managerial experience
- Proficiency in all facets of accounting
- Works with the highest level of integrity and ethical standards
- Organized, deliberate and reliable in work structuring with extraordinary focus on details, accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Willing to travel as required
- Willing to be based in Makati
Please send your CVs to Mr. Mario Fonacier, firstname.lastname@example.org