April 22, 2017 by Kennemer Foods International
Kennemer Cacao Center (KCC) Manager
Come join Kennemer Foods and build your career as part of one of the fastest growing agricultural companies in the Philippines while making a positive impact in the lives of thousands of farmers in the country.
We are seeking dynamic agribusiness managers to lead Kennemer’s operations in its various cacao centers in Mindanao.
As KCC Manager, you will report to the Area Manager and will be responsible for the development of new cacao farmers, farm establishment, crop production, seedling production, buying and post-harvest. Your overall objective will be to develop the cacao industry in your assigned area.
The KCC Manager has the following key responsibilities:
- To identify and evaluate potential growing areas and to sign-up farming communities, farmer leaders, farmer entrepreneurs and individual growers.
- To operate cacao bean buying click here and post-harvest operations
- To maintain the demo farm in the KCC Area.
- To maintain good relationships with partners and stakeholders of the cacao industry in the area
- To manage the field technicians and other KCC staff.
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture or Business Management or equivalent
- Able to effectively lead and manage a diverse team
- Organized, analytical, and reliable in structuring work, effective as a planner and problem solver
- Proactive and effective/efficient in time management
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Good communication skills with ability to clearly and concisely get the message across to internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel as required
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Please send your CVs and cover letter to Mr. Mario Fonacier, email@example.com before May 2, 2017.