Kennemer Foods International and Kennemer Eco Solutions lead in the development of a long-term rural sustainable program with cacao growers blended with climate change mitigation strategies. Its “Mindanao Tree Planting Program for Our Climate and Communities” or MINTREES is an Afforestation, Reforestation, and Revegetation (ARR) activity in agro-forestry systems designed to combine several finance streams for rural transformation including sustainable agri-business, soft loan agri-lending, development grants and climate finance.
To find how the project is being designed and monitored, click links below and take a look at MINTREES’ Project Design Document (PDD), Monitoring Plan, and Monitoring Report.
- MinTree – Summary Page
- MinTree – Summary of Project Design (Visayan Language)
- MinTree – Monitoring Report (Visayan Language)
- MinTree – Monitoring Report (English Language)
- Climate, Community, Biodiversity Monitoring Plan (Visayan Language)
- Community Grievance Mechanism (Visayan Language)
- Community Grievance Mechanism Policy (English Language)